Location: San Fransisco
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop goals and metrics for inside sales team
- Regularly review team performance against metrics and assigned goals
- Develop tools and strategies to maximize goal attainment; regularly adjust & refine goals
- Develop and execute sales campaigns with target accounts/contacts on a systematic basis
- Collaborate on the demand generation strategy and tactics
- Directly supervise local staff, and collaborate in the supervision of remote (international) staff
- Recruit additional members of the lead generation/inside sales team
- Coordinate and lead team training
- Design & Develop middleware services and components to integrate with SaaS application platforms and other 3rd party enterprise systems in JAVA.
- Ability to interface with field and customer on an as needed basis.
- Experienced with REST-based and SOAP-based web services development.
- J2EE technologies like Struts MVC or Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Background in databases including MySQL
- Self-motivated team player with excellent time management and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills; meticulous & methodical