There is a huge shift and demand towards Big Data with an exponential surge in demand for Big Data Developers and Administrators. We are providing you a great opportunity to learn Big Data and Hadoop.
In this course you will be introduced to Big Data Concepts, Administration and Development tools as per the following curriculum
- Introduction to the world of Big Data Analytics using Hadoop
- Introduction to MapReduce
- Hadoop Distributed File System
- Setting Up a Hadoop Cluster
- Administering Hadoop
- Deep Understanding of the MapReduce Frame work
- Introduction to NoSQL(Hbase and other Columnar databases)
- Apache Oozie workflow co ordination engine
- Cloudera Hadoop Developer Certification Preparation
- Cloud Hadoop implementations
All our training are classroom based and limited candidates per batch , so we carefully screen and evaluate each candidate before we select.
Some pre-requisites for this course is:
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Prior Knowledge on Java is required, if not, we can enroll you for Java before this course.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Any equivalent field
The Assignments will be given as the topics are covered.
The syllabus will take 6-8 Weeks depending on the candidate’s availability and learning skills.
Training is given by highly skilled Instructors.
Batch Schedule: Every 15 days. Please send an email to check our training schedule. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org