The Aerospace and Defense industry is comprised of companies that manufacture spacecraft, aircraft, defense & security, and information systems, and is in constant demand of highly trained technical, engineering, and IT professionals. The Aerospace and Defense industry is concentrated and has fueled incredible growth in recent years.
At Intelliswift, we produce comprehensive and efficient solutions for our customers that drive an overall growth. Our in-depth understanding of the Aerospace and Defense industry and world-class recruitment strategies create high impact business value in a cost-effective manner. Aerospace and Defense is an integral part of Intelliswift’s staffing services and we are continuously committed to providing exceptional services to add value to our customers’ business.
Intelliswift has the professional and technical expertise to employ qualified talents in your organization based on your requirements. As a reputed provider of IT and Technical staffing, Intelliswift creates a flexible platform of engagement between customers and candidates with an end-to-end and seamless recruitment process. We build tailored recruitment strategies specific to our customers’ challenges and goals that reduce their workload and help them increase focus on the core business.
We offer a plethora of Aerospace and Defense staffing services with the help of our recruitment experts who have diverse knowledge in advanced technologies.
We offer the following solutions for Aerospace and Defense industry:
- Information & Cyber Security (IA, LIVEWIRE, Cryptographic programs, Multilevel security support, EKMS support, Intelligence Reconnaissance and Surveillance)
- Missile Defense Systems & Testing (AEHF, SM-3 Block IIA, and SM-6)
- Fighter and Transport Aircraft (Apache, Blackhawk, F15, F-35, F/A 18, F117, C130, JSB, C17, B2, CH-47 Chinook, V-22 Osprey, P3)
- Satellite (AEHF, MILSTAR, TIROS, PAN, EchoStar, MBSAT, Galaxy, MUOS, GOES/R, ViaSat, TerreStar)
- Space Exploration – Human Space Flight (ISS, ORION/ MPCV, MARS Rover)
Why info way solutions?
- Complete control over recruitment processes
- Optimized supply chain
- Valuable business insights and reports
- Single point of contact
- Cost-effective solutions